Pc for hp?

Beeskers503

Over the years of my playing rs ive heard many people talk about how they got 99 hp at pc. How fast is this method?

I am looking to get 99 hp even thought i am pretty far away but ive always loved the cape.

I just want to know how fast and effiecient pc is for hp training.

thanks beesk

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Over the years of my playing rs ive heard many people talk about how they got 99 hp at pc. How fast is this method?

I am looking to get 99 hp even thought i am pretty far away but ive always loved the cape.

I just want to know how fast and effiecient pc is for hp training.

thanks beesk

At 110+ it gets a little easier after you join a good pc clan, and by good I mean decent, your far better off training something else, I suggest you max out defence and keep on ranging to get to you 99hp.. pcing it would not give you any advantages as you would training it alongside some other melee skill.

PC/SW for HP xp is roughly the same speed as Ice burst/barrage on Rock Lobsters.

Why then accept less when you could have much, much more?

The cost isn't much compared to the huge amount of benefits. As far as magic xp goes, it's only a bit more expensive than most conventional methods, and the charms easily make up for that.

PC/SW for HP xp is roughly the same speed as Ice burst/barrage on Rock Lobsters.

The cost isn't much compared to the huge amount of benefits. As far as magic xp goes, it's only a bit more expensive than most conventional methods, and the charms easily make up for that.

do you know an average on how much hp xp per 1k casts?

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

do you know an average on how much hp xp per 1k casts?

This is for SMOKE BARRAGE and prior to the autocasting update, meaning no Extreme Mage pots or the damage bonus of the master wand. So expect better results than below.

114k magic xp/hr

59.5k hp xp/hr

513 casts/hr

6 blue/hr

40 green/hr

163 crim/hr

96 gold/hr

1.45 ppots/hr = ~6 doses/hr

1 cast = 222 magic xp

1 cast = 115 hp xp

1 blue = 85.5 casts

1 green = 12.825 casts