Question about selling herbs.

GeoffBraceRS

Hey guys, I have a quick little question.

I have recently been farming toadflax because of the giant profit you make from them.

My question is, is it worth cleaning them to sell for more, or does that just make them harder to sell?

Thanks a lot to who ever reply's.

metroidsmudge.png

I don't think many people are replying because they dont really know. I for one just sell the herbs uncleaned, as it is easy, they sell instantly (most times at least) and it saves time. I mean cleaning the herbs will net about 30gp extra a herb i think? so about 0.05% of the price of of a todaflax. Just sell them any way you can.

pocket_0aces.png

I don't think many people are replying because they dont really know. I for one just sell the herbs uncleaned, as it is easy, they sell instantly (most times at least) and it saves time. I mean cleaning the herbs will net about 30gp extra a herb i think? so about 0.05% of the price of of a todaflax. Just sell them any way you can.

I cleaned them to just get some cheap herby xp

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I cleaned them to just get some cheap herby xp

This is my opinion too, if the price is higher for cleaned or only a small loss than clean one and see how long it takes to sell both the clean one and the uncleaned if the uncleaned sells quickly than clean them all for some quick and easy herblore xp.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape