Can't recover account :(

Thugpimp1

so i had given my char away as most players in my day had done not caring anymore, but I been making attempts in order to retrieve my character back. Sucks to restarted in which is not happening because I had devoted my life in my middle school/ high school days now I am in college.

Any other options I could do ya think? Like speak directly to a MOD maybe? My char is a 118 I believe, not positive, but I know I am in that area but it's a valuable char to see logged in as someone else when I am standing next to him at like lvl 70 lol.

I'd like to come back and see some oldies, would be very fun I think.

Also how longs it going to be up for anyway?

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

so i had given my char away as most players in my day had done not caring anymore, but I been making attempts in order to retrieve my character back. Sucks to restarted in which is not happening because I had devoted my life in my middle school/ high school days now I am in college.

Any other options I could do ya think? Like speak directly to a MOD maybe? My char is a 118 I believe, not positive, but I know I am in that area but it's a valuable char to see logged in as someone else when I am standing next to him at like lvl 70 lol.

I'd like to come back and see some oldies, would be very fun I think.

Also how longs it going to be up for anyway?

'

Hey whats up, dunno if you remember me. Try submiting whatever informaiton you have + mentioning in the description that your IP address should match up with when u played most. It was successful for me as well.

• 5 months later...