Delete this account.

Parsa

I know this may sound rather bizarre and I have made a thread about this before, but could you please delete this forum account.

I accsidentally used my real name as my forum username and would like to see this account removed for personal privacy reasons.

It may sound strange, but I have asked multipule times for this to happen, but to no avail.

I have been a regular and loyal tip.it user mainly because of its large, freindly and outspoken community; as you can see this account was made many years ago.

Thank you for your time :grin:

I know this may sound rather bizarre and I have made a thread about this before, but could you please delete this forum account.

I accsidentally used my real name as my forum username and would like to see this account removed for personal privacy reasons.

It may sound strange, but I have asked multipule times for this to happen, but to no avail.

I have been a regular and loyal tip.it user mainly because of its large, freindly and outspoken community; as you can see this account was made many years ago.

Thank you for your time :grin:

PM mods. we can't help you all we can do is point you in the direction of mods.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!