need help from admin or owner of site

h11

i need permission to post rsc info from this site onto my site.

im wanting to post monster base, and other info on rsc from this site onto mine.

thanks, chris.

You could try Pm'ing one of them

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Tip.It's content is copyrighted. We do not allow other sites to post our content. This is posted at the bottom of each page, and on two separate pages in our Site Info section of the website.

About page: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=about.htm#copyright

"Copyright Policy

As stated in the footer of every page on our website, we reserve all rights to our content. Reproducing or copying any of our material is strictly prohibited. Please do not contact us asking to use our content on your site, even if you will be giving credit to Tip.It. Our content is for our site only and we will enforce our copyright policy to the word. We have a Privacy policy to protect our users, which can be viewed here.

Information submitted for publication on this website, either via the site or our forums, becomes the property of Rune Tips, and will be used as seen fit. When any contribution is submitted for publication on this website, whether it be text, graphics or illustrations, you consent to the transfer and assignation of copyright of the submission to Rune Tips."

Our Frequently Asked Questions page also answers your question: http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?page=faq.htm#q6

"Can I use the Tip.It Guides or Content on my website?

Our content belongs to us exclusively and falls under our copyright. This is mentioned at the bottom of every page. Copying any of our content is a criminal offense and will be dealt with promptly on a case by case basis. We do not allow the user of our content on another website, even if there is a link back to us and an acknowledgment to us as the source. You are free to link to us from your website to direct your users to our information, but not copy it."

h11, You are welcome to link to us, directing your users to our website where they can find our copyrighted information.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.