Looking for a GWD team...

Well here's basically my situation. I'm pretty much fed up with my clan and their attendance at god wars so thus me and another member decided to look for a legit GWD team.

My RS display name is Lord Caspen, look me up if you want my stats or click the little name on my profile. I know I have crap for summoning and prayer but I lost a load of money a long time ago, took a break, and now starting playing again. So thus I can't afford a lot of stuff people my level are "supposed" to have. I offer a strong and reliable member to any team and I will be happy to tank for a team that is numerous and knows what the heck they are doing.

As for my friend, his RS display name is Phil Niekro (if you want stats) He's a good and reliable team player, I can attest to that.

If you would like to offer one or both of us a spot please either post here, email me, pm me, or message me in game. Thank you

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

To see our full recruitment topic please go to < http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=173&t=804359&p=6898837#p6898837 >

RecBanner.png

RecLSButtons.pngRecForumsButton.pngRecRVButton.pngRecMLButton.pngRecRSButton.png

Rec-Bottom.gif

Official Forums | Warring Memberslist

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#redbladehunters) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.redbladehunters.com.

123ogo :thumbsup:

RBHUnderbanner.png

I appreciate your offer but apparently I wasn't clear, we are already in a clan and we are looking for a gwd team only (if such a thing exists)

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"