3 kills 0 loot.

Noarki

I heard pking has been ruined in runescape when I recently came back from my 3 year long break. But as an old pker I had to try it out anyway and here's my story.

Went on a Bh +1 item world since I wasn't sure how I should play nowdays to win. First guy I attacks I end up killing and get some statue worth 1.8m! Great that was easy i thought..

Then I died some and that's fine anyway.

Went there a couple days later(tonight) and killed 2 different guys with around 500-600k risk. From both guys I got the message "you have killed xxxx but zzzz has done more dmg and he gets the loot"... zzzz comes running and picks up everything.... sigh.. The last guy even flames me on his safe account

I decide to still go for it thinking everyone can't be such cowards not even willing to risk their junk. So I get a target and fight. He uses vengece + ags against me, i use whip and can't use vengece. End up killing him aswell! And woooah I also get my reward! And ofcourse some guy in d-claws runs up and pile jump me. Sure I can take that.. it's the game.

But when I die I only find a statue in my inventory worth 750k... So I lost my whip to a statue worth 750k?!

What the HELL!? is up with this!

Zeblon_S.png

statuettes protect over almost every item in the game, just eat to full hp and pray melee after you get a kill. Also, to stop other people from getting the loot, ask the person your fighting to log out and then in before you fight, as this resets the damage counter.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

statuettes protect over almost every item in the game, just eat to full hp and pray melee after you get a kill. Also, to stop other people from getting the loot, ask the person your fighting to log out and then in before you fight, as this resets the damage counter.

I doubt someone's going to be so obliging as to log out and back in for no reward to himself at all... <_<

Statuettes have some of the highest high alch prices, so they would protect over most items.

Look on the bright side, at least you get some of the money back from what you lost.

Oh, and also, pjers are very common in pking. Though, you don't seem surprised by it so it doesn't really matter anyway.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I doubt someone's going to be so obliging as to log out and back in for no reward to himself at all... <_<

i dont do it so much in p2p, but in f2p i refuse to fight anyone unless they log out first, and the generally do.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Yea, PVP is tarded, and easily abused.

I used to get into big fights with randoms safing and dealing lots of damage, and then hang around GE alching, every now and then i would get the message that i killed someone and run out to get the loot.

Also statuettes really need to only protect over things less than there amount in GE.

O.O