RS update timeline?

I'm a multi mmo'r. I swap out what mmo i'm plaing based on what my friends are playing and how much money i have (15 a month for WoW is spendy)! Anyways my idea is this: Have an update timeline. If someone (me included) was to stop playin RS for XX amount of time, then they could go to a link that had what has been added and removed in the time since then. Just my 2 cents, but it would make coming back to this game MUCH easier!!

Jagex has update archives...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Thanks very much for your suggestion, Skittledone! I know exactly what you mean about having to catch up on updates that were missed - we have all been spoiled with one update after another. :D In response to your question, Jagex already keeps an archive of all of their updates in the game update news section of their website.

This archive has history dating all the way back to 2002. :o This should help you catch up on any missed updates should you miss them in the future. We really appreciate your submission and for this particular one, I think Jagex already provides exactly what you're looking for.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

:thumbsup:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*