Ore respawn times... anyone?

OK forum... I think the guide on mining is nothing less than an amazing source of information about the exp, lvls required, and the locations to find the ores. However, I feel as if the guide would be perfected if there was, along with the already existing info, a set of respawn times in between the "experience" column and the "notes" column... just a thought...

If anyone has the times please feel free to help out... I'm going to do some field tests and post my results.

The Seeker...

Well... my original idea is shot... for some reason the respawn times are all out of whack... I keep getting different times... It can't be random can it??!?!?!?! it seemed like it depended on the world I went to. In example to this i was mining adamantite and on the first world I went to, the ore came back in like 7 minutes... When i swapped worlds to get a more accurate reading, the ore came back in like 4.5 minutes... I wonder what effects this...

The Seeker...

Whoa!!!! I discovered something!! "well I'm most likey not the first to find this out" BUT,... Sorry to those who wanted this to be a secret... The time of ore respawns depends greatly on the population of the world you go to. The more populated the world is the FASTER the ore respawns and vice verse... Well now that i'm armed with this i will definitely make a graph of some sort when i get the approx. times... there is some hope yet for powerminers...

The Seeker...

Thanks for your submission, it's much appreciated. Personally I like the enthusiasm of your post, it clearly shows you want to help tip.it. However, most people around here already know the respawn time depends on the how many players are in a world. And it's very hard to determine the exact respawn time for every ore and for every amount of users in the world. So this will need tons and tons of research. And even if we have the right data, it will be extremely hard to "just put it in the mining guide". So, thanks for the effort, but I don't see this happen any time soon. Sorry. :(

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif