PLEASE CLOSE :)

LadySalleh

Hey everyone...This is just an idea so tell me what you think..I've seen very many pics out there of great achievements and goals..I personally think people out there should give us some solid evidence if they really want us to believe them...before they actually post their stats and/or banks..It's not enough just to show pics but to also prove you arent lieing..Im sure many people agree because there has been many fake pics being posted these last few days..Any comments anyone? Feel free to post :D

~*~ Red Phat Ftw ~*~

Rsn: Lady_Salleh -F2P atm

So you want proof, but a picture isnt proof? Pictures are solid evidence. All of the private server pics are obviously fake, so we dont even bother with them. You havent given a single suggestion as to how people can show proof, if a picture isnt enough.

Dorito...In your opinion..how do you know who to believe and who not to believe anyways?

If someone posts with 50 of every barrows set, over a bil gp, like 300 p hats, then its pretty obviously fake, unless the person has shown prior pictures, such as Cursed_You, and how he has been posting his duels here on these boards for a long while. No one really doubted his bank, since we've all seen how he makes his money.