formula for calculating slayer xp?

skylor12344

Slayer xp will be about 1/4th the xp you get in whatever combat stat you're training.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

that doesnt really do me much good though tbh...i know that its 4 xp Def/Att/Str per 1.33 hp xp but i need to know what the slayer xp per cb xp is.

1:4 on average

The only monsters that don't are things like Tarn Razorlor, Monstrous Cave Crawler etc...

JacTheRipper.png

that doesnt really do me much good though tbh...i know that its 4 xp Def/Att/Str per 1.33 hp xp but i need to know what the slayer xp per cb xp is.

In general, it's 1 slayer xp:4 combat xp. I said that already.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

hmm yea im really confused on this lol...anyone mind helping me out and trying to figure the numbers so i can compare them to my own?

According to your sig you are 4,197,337 exp from 99 defence. That will require you to inflict 1,049,335 damage to achieve your goal. (4,197,337/exp per damage dealt[4])

1,049,335/4= slayer exp (every 4 damage dealt, you recieve 1 slayer exp)

You will recieve (APPROXIMATELY) 262,333.5625 slayer exp on your quest to 99 defence.

Add 262,333 to your current slayer exp and see what level that is.

JacTheRipper.png

hmm yea im really confused on this lol...anyone mind helping me out and trying to figure the numbers so i can compare them to my own?

According to your sig you are 4,197,337 exp from 99 defence. That will require you to inflict 1,049,335 damage to achieve your goal. (4,197,337/exp per damage dealt[4])

1,049,335/4= slayer exp (every 4 damage dealt, you recieve 1 slayer exp)

You will recieve (APPROXIMATELY) 262,333.5625 slayer exp on your quest to 99 defence.

Add 262,333 to your current slayer exp and see what level that is.

No -- the number of slayer xp he'll get is 1,049,335, since for every 4 defence xp he gets, he will get 1 slayer xp.

MischlingsSH.png

cool so from 95-99 def i should gain 2 slayer lvls thx squid now ill just do the math on the attack xp and see how many lvl i wll get from that(im hopeing ill be around 83-84 when i hit 90 att)

EDIT: redid the math and now it looks like ill be around 84!! thats even better than 81 that means by the time i hit 99 def and 90 attack i should be around 86 slayer =)

Do not forget that some slayer monsters give MORE slayer xp than their hp, meaning that the previously used ratio will contain a margin of error if you use it to calculate.

Yes, use that ratio, just keep in the back of your mind you'll ultimately get a little more slayer xp than you planned.

cool thats great to know, at first when i started on my goal of 99 def i was going to stop slaying at 95 and start power training at az's until 99. Thats when i realized im making alot of money doing slayer and i want to hopefully have enough money in the end to get my bandos plate or possible some money to get a higher skills like 85 herblore or 95 prayer(super anti-fires and or turmoil/soul split.