ranging guide addition

babyroar

ok i tried to get help to do this but could find none ...sorry if im doing it wrong ..i dont even want credit but in the range guide i didnt see rellekka listed as a great place to train range.... lots of fences and fish booths to steal from and fish to eat in case the guards get to you... you can cook the fish in the great hall on the fires ...but i believe you can only do this after completing the fremminik trials ...they dont have great drops but exp gained i think is better than getting drops... thanks :)

Interesting, definitely a good place! What levels would you say would be optimal?

Keep in mind, however, the defense or the targets there are just as important, if not more important, as practicality of location.

ok i tried to get help to do this but could find none ...sorry if im doing it wrong ..i dont even want credit but in the range guide i didnt see rellekka listed as a great place to train range.... lots of fences and fish booths to steal from and fish to eat in case the guards get to you... you can cook the fish in the great hall on the fires ...but i believe you can only do this after completing the fremminik trials ...they dont have great drops but exp gained i think is better than getting drops... thanks :)

so far i have seen many lvls use it ...a relative who is a lvl 20 or 30 something i forget goes out there ...although he cant do quest yet.... theres a few lvl 70s or so that go and can use the facilities....i myself ranged there from about range lv 60 to lv 80.,,and i still go out from time to time just to mess around and im lvl 88 range now.... i hope this is what you were asking....since im way new to forums

Are you talking about ranged levels or combat levels. I'm talking about ranged levels.

Are you talking about ranged levels or combat levels. I'm talking about ranged levels.

any range lvl ... of course lower range wont hit well but its still good training ....if lower range lvls go take food so you can run around and get your arrows but once quest is done work the stalls to get free food and free cooking...then run back around the fence and start ranging away again...oh another plus once quest is done sigmund is by the northwest stall in square will buy your drops usually for more than a store will so you dont have to leave for awhile as you use the one slot for money and the rest for food...i hope this helps a bit more, thanks :D

Yes, but obviously at certain levels there are better options, correct? For example, there's no sense training on Elves at level 5 ranged, because you'll never hit, and there's no sense killing chickens at level 80 because there are so many better options.

Welcome to the forums by the way! :)

I think what Zaaps is asking is what would you think would be good range levels to train there. The Ranged guide has a table that lists good locations to train at various levels http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#spots . Which of those ranges of levels would be best suited for training at Relleka?

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

I think what Zaaps is asking is what would you think would be good range levels to train there. The Ranged guide has a table that lists good locations to train at various levels http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#spots. Which of those ranges of levels would be best suited for training at Relleka?

um i guess i would say from range lvl 30 to 70 would be the best exp range

I think what Zaaps is asking is what would you think would be good range levels to train there. The Ranged guide has a table that lists good locations to train at various levels http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#spots. Which of those ranges of levels would be best suited for training at Relleka?

um i guess i would say from range lvl 30 to 70 would be the best exp range

In order to successfully steal from the stalls and cook the level fish you steal, you'd need the corresponding thievery and cooking levels, remember...

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.