>2000 total level, 96 prayer, 138 CB.

After achieving 99 slayer and summoning I decided it was time to train either Herblore or Prayer blowing the majority of my cash. I decided to go with prayer, which I do somewhat regret, but what's done is done.

100211143548z.png

Note: I did not achieve 2034 total with 96 prayer, I have done some thieving and farming since and just copy and pasted my stats into the 96 picture.

Formatted my hard drive around 94 prayer so I don't have the 2k total picture (well it's on my external hard drive). Cost me about 180m, my bank was about 40m shy of the money to be able to afford 99 so I got myself 96 and then left it there.

Following about 10 quests (largely for Kudos - not as req's for The temple at Senttisten) I got this earlier on.

100217162445.png

Plans for the future? I think I will get all stats 70+ (Those with good memories will remember me saying this after my 99 slayer AND summoning Rate This! threads, but I really do wish to do it) and get that extra 40m to finish 99 prayer off. I've started to enjoy doing quests now i'm doing them without guides and taking time to read dialouges so I feel I may try to do While Guthix Sleeps at some point too. Perhpas quests to break up some of the more taxing skills to get to 70+.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Congratulations! :thumbsup: And props because prayer is dreadfully boring. I've attempted 99 twice now and just stopped because I got bored of it :XD:

Good luck finishing off 99 and with your other goals :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Congradulations! 70+ and 99 prayer are great goals. I'm closing in on 2000 total myself.

8/10

Thank you. Goodluck with 2k total, i'll be looking for the thread.

Congratulations! :thumbsup: And props because prayer is dreadfully boring. I've attempted 99 twice now and just stopped because I got bored of it :XD:

Good luck finishing off 99 and with your other goals :)

Thank you. And for prayer, FILMS! That's all that needs to be said really. Watch films at TV programmes whilst you're doing it and you're there.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me