The better headset for under 150$

stargazer989

In about one month, I'm going to be moving to an apartment with a roommate and 2 other people in another room. I'm a gamer... A LOUD GAMER.... I love to be shaken by the beat of the bullets and sickened by the sounds of the bullets tearing the flesh. I don't know if my roommate or flatmates would like to hear something like that, late at night though. So I'm asking y'all: what's a good headset that I could use for this type of thing and would cost less than 150$ (before taxes and shipping) ? The headset only needs to work on Windows 7 x64 and I'm probably going to sell my x360 for some cash as well as the games (look for a10112 on eBay with these sales?).

Logitech G35's, if you can find them for less than $150. 7.1 Surround sound, microphone and buttons on the side which you can use to launch iTunes, Winamp or do other fun stuff like voice morph. The sound quality is great, and they completely cover your ears as well. They're some of the best headphones I've ever had, I'd really recommend them :) The only downside is that they're usb only, but if you're gaming at your PC that might not be so much of a problem.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."