How to train from 62-71 Fishing

maxed99Str

I want it as fast as possible I do not care about the money just need the fastest XP possible. I have been doing Shilo and it's only about 50k an hour is there any faster method? I do like to watch movies while doing useless skills like fishing etc. What is a way that involves very little activity on my part?

barbarian fishing is slightly faster but involves dropping. Its the equivalent of ivy vs teaks when wcing

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I want it as fast as possible I do not care about the money just need the fastest XP possible. I have been doing Shilo and it's only about 50k an hour is there any faster method? I do like to watch movies while doing useless skills like fishing etc. What is a way that involves very little activity on my part?

I had to do this as well. Shilo is what I settled on and it was PAINFULLY slow and boring.

Remember you can boost +5 with an admirals pie (think I have a couple spare in my bank if you want to buy them)

Oh another thing, you can't catch the sharks at every fishing spot, make sure you're at the right one before boosting, I got screwed over like that -.-

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I had to do this as well. Shilo is what I settled on and it was PAINFULLY slow and boring.

Remember you can boost +5 with an admirals pie (think I have a couple spare in my bank if you want to buy them)

Oh another thing, you can't catch the sharks at every fishing spot, make sure you're at the right one before boosting, I got screwed over like that -.-

Wow lol you have an account much similar to mine and you do the diaries like me =0 73 Firemaking with stews im getting 71 fish and using admiral pies and im getting 77 fletch then boosting with something I forgot I also have 74 cook the using greenman ale mature =P Always gotta get by with the least amount of effort lol.

I just did Varrok Diary with 69 Smithing and Stews 73 Farming I actually farm though so I had the level Smithing was a pain, but fishing seems worse.....

Looking like i'm going to be catching 10k fish 1k down......

Remember you can use boosts as well. There is a fishing potion I believe.

Wow lol you have an account much similar to mine and you do the diaries like me =0 73 Firemaking with stews im getting 71 fish and using admiral pies and im getting 77 fletch then boosting with something I forgot I also have 74 cook the using greenman ale mature =P Always gotta get by with the least amount of effort lol.

I just did Varrok Diary with 69 Smithing and Stews 73 Farming I actually farm though so I had the level Smithing was a pain, but fishing seems worse.....

Actually it's chefs delight. Greenmans ale is for herblore.

I did the seers diary just for the ability to do the fight caves. Enchanted Excalibur is SUCH a useful thing to have, you'll never regret getting it.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Actually it's chefs delight. Greenmans ale is for herblore.

I did the seers diary just for the ability to do the fight caves. Enchanted Excalibur is SUCH a useful thing to have, you'll never regret getting it.

Yea I was know it's great for Slayer and tons of other stuff. Ill be using it for Bandits from 85-95/99 attk with Bunyip and for slayer. The only thing I'm doubtful for is that I will end up replacing it with a SGS in a couple months at how much I make a month I will have the cash in the next 2-3 months.

I personally have tried the SGS and it is one of the best wepons in game. I just don't know if the 75m price tag vs the 500gp price tag is worth it.

• 3 weeks later...