Rate my ex voider

IzzetGuildmage

Hey all,

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/c=ox7B3QKtDCY/display_player_profile.ws

[EDIT: How convenient, you can just click on my RSN on the left side of this post to view my hiscores page.

So, after months of 42 def, I got between a rock for the chaos dwarf quests and get a Hand cannon (it's rather fun, exploded 3 right now). I'm kinda pinned down what to do next. I got 43 def off that quest, and I'm leaning towards getting 45 especially since I skipped some useful quests that give def (nature spirit, heroes'...). I'm rather proud of vengeance at 82 combat and I'm definitely not going to get higher than 45. I also have low strength.

Those of you who hiscored me will notice I'm currently ranked #176th in the minigame Fist of Guthix, which I enjoy more than regular PKing (can't lose void ;) ). Some of my concerns:

- Should I get 75 attack for Staff of Light/Godswords?

- Should I spend my 12M-ish bank on master wand, rings, fury amulet or save up for claws?

- Should I try and get a Fire cape?

- Should I get Smite?

If any (or all) of these answer yes, I will have to get Strength up alot too. Without melee I will max out at around 90 combat, with 75 attack/99 str that will change to little under 100 combat. This is really not what I'm looking for at the moment since right now beating a 130+ yields 50 or even more rating. And I can always melee on my main. On the other hand, it would be swell to not be predictable. While my Zanik's Crossbow specs 50s at the moment, even one game with a pro who remembers me and the match is alot harder the second time.

Before pouring my heart out more I'm going to wait and see what you all have to say/think about my account :)

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100