lv115 p2p looking for a decent clan

Don't really like the idiotism of clans that revolve around noobish non-mattering wars or pvp worlds full of lv40's with hacked weopens...more or less looking for a clan that strays away from that entirely. Pm me in game rather than on here, as i rarely check the forums...

div>

I'm not really sure what you mean, but if you like warring and are looking for a good warring clan, then check us out =)

bfi1196106481ana5.jpg

IRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and that’s activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.

Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes. You Must Be:

96+ F2P Combat Level

70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.

Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, that’s organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but it’s never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png

090124213525ug9.png

090308162041.png

jun22070834pmtt7.png

090621122901.png

090621153339i.png

090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Living Rival

Warlord - Ronny

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

clanjaguarom9.jpg

Website / Forums / Runehead / Video

Clan Chat

Jagz Chat

IRC

/server irc.clanjaguar.com

/join #clanjag

jag.png

Website / Forums / Runehead / Video

alliance5uz.gif

We are part of the oldest alliance in the game, between

'The' Clan, Gladiatorz, Clan Jaguar & The Mighty Red Dragons

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'd like to invite you to Envy, we're a very good upcoming clan. We have a very nice community, we normally have around 3+ wars a week, but we also have other types of events like Monster Hunting. A lot of our members are very active in RuneScape and love to do things with other members of the clan, and I'm sure you would fit in pretty nicely.

We don't have a lot of requirements, just 99+ FTP combat, and TS3/IRC are strongly recommended.

If you're interested in joining, check us out at: www.rs-envy.com

or you can join our chat at: #Envy

.:: Memberlist | Site | Recruitment Topic ::.

barenvymember.gif

110+ Runescape Clan

Council of Clan Envy || Member of Condemned Army

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals, feel free to use this post on RSC if your stuck on thinking up your own.

Hello I'm The British Elite's Head recruiter. We are a GMT based community clan with daily events such as castle wars, big monster hunting, wars, PVP and Godwars, to name a few. We have our own IRC chat channel and TeamSpeak server. Have a look at our sites.

090329193448.png

Clan Site - http://www.forums.britishelites.com

P.S.: Should you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me using either these forums or PMing me on IRC(SwiftIRC), my IRC-chatname is Alig176 and I can always be found in #TBE_Lobby (our guestchannel).

- Key Information

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Aston480

Mystical Jin

Bckyplnt

.:: War Record ::.

[ 33 - 9 - 14 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-40 (Green)

.:: Alliances ::.

[WG] Wilderness Guardians.

[TDM] The Death Monkeighs.

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | EST

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#tbe_lobby

.:: Team Speak ::.

We have a very active TS community, but only members are aloud access to the server, to avoid any unwanted trouble for our members while having fun on ts

.:: Clan Chat ::.

Aston480

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

- Requirements

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Be Atleast 100 F2P Combat For TBE

Try your best for the clan.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

Thank you so much for looking at TBE, and we all wish you the best of luck at which ever clan you choose.

Member List: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tbeadmin

recruit.jpg

The Gladiatorz Recruitment Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jStaY6izE4

Note: For our full length recruiting topic, follow this link: http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showtopic=997286

Courtesy of The Gladiatorz PR Team

recruit10.gif

(01:24:41) <@Jake> by sea of white i meant i hoped to see no colored kids at the war tomorrow

hey four,

i am ioioioio from bloodshed empire. a very matur clan with great members. we do f2p events every week! we have gwd almost 1 time a weeek. and war a few times a week (team bse) we have atleast 2 boss hunting event per week (member can make more with the member made events)

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

btw, the runehead and forum bottons are clickable, try them out :)

well if you want to try us out theres some info,

irc: #bse

cc: clan bse

afi2.jpg

A Fire Inside

An Introduction

AFI is a clan formed around the goal of providing a powerful community for members of many varying levels with many skilling and fun events, while still holding the traditional values of clan Pking and Warring. We strive to provide a progressive and mature atmosphere where any type of player can enjoy a strong and friendly community and have a lot of fun meeting new people and sharing in many experiences.

AFI, is a band new clan that has been founded by the former leader of the RSBM (a clan that lasted for 4 years). We are a clan for any Runescape player who likes a great and friendly community and lots of fun events without having to War or Pk every day of the week (Though we will still have two Pk Trips (Both an F2P and a P2P Pk) every week, occasional wars, as well as many in-clan Pk groups for you Pkers to enjoy). Here at AFI, our laid-back atmosphere provides a place where anyone can have fun without being pressured to train combat constantly. No matter what kind of player you are, from training non-combat skills and attending fun events to those of you who enjoy PKing, training combat, warring, and more, you will have constant opportunities to do these things. For all those who enjoy combat, non-combat, mini-games, community, and more, AFI provides a strong balance of all these things to satisfy any player.

Official Clan Chat - AFI CC

Leadership

IMerch Gp

Requirements

Currently our requirements for full membership are Melee combat level 70+, Range/Mage 80+, or Skillers with 50+ average skill levels.

Requirements for All Usergroups:

Be active on our forums, visiting and posting often.

Be active on our IRC Chat as much as possible and in the chat during all events.

Attend one out of every four events each month.

Follow all Jagex and Clan rules, including event specific rules and BH/War Rules.

Always have fun! :)

Event Information:

A few examples of the events we have are...:

-Dueling Events

-Drop Parties

-Wars

-Castle Wars

-Skill Events (Runecrafting, Fletching, Crafting, Smithing, etc.)

-Costume Parties

-KBD Trips

-KQ Trips

-Trawler Trips

-Blast Furnace

-Fight Pits

-Pest Control

-Snowball Fights

-Ranger Wars

-Wars of the Runescape Gods

-Stealing Creation

And, of course, this is just a taste of the events we have at AFI. A general rule for most events, both pk and non-pk, is that the scheduled times are set to accommodate to both the United States Eastern Time (GMT -5) as well as the GMT Timezone, with times set to be convenient for Timezones around the world. However, there are events for other timezones as well, and members are also encouraged to host their own Player Events that work for their own timezone. For pkers, we offer several official trips every week, both P2P and F2P as well as many unofficial Pk Trips and Pk trips for Pures. For those who hate pking, you will not be forced to pk, which is why we provide several skilling and fun events each month as well.

AFI's Community:

AFI's Promises:

• Fair and Well-Trained Staff and Leaders ranging across many combat levels.
  • A mature and respectful atmosphere without flaming or swearing.
  • Advancement is available to Active and Loyal clan members.
  • No events will ever be made mandatory. Members can choose whichever events they desire to participate in (as long as they do attend the required number of events per month).

Pictures and Videos of AFI:

Important Links:

Hope to see you in the clan!

Hello I'm The British Elite's Head recruiter. We are a GMT based community clan with daily events such as castle wars, big monster hunting, and Godwars, to name a few. We have our own IRC chat channel and TeamSpeak server. Have a look at our sites.

090329193448.png

Clan Site - http://www.forums.britishelites.com

P.S.: Should you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me using either these forums or PMing me on IRC(SwiftIRC), my IRC-chatname is Alig176 and I can always be found in #TBE_Lobby (our guestchannel).

- Key Information

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Aston480

Mystical Jin

Bckyplnt

.:: War Record ::.

[ 33 - 9 - 14 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-40 (Green)

.:: Alliances ::.

[WG] Wilderness Guardians.

[TDM] The Death Monkeighs.

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | EST

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#tbe_lobby

.:: Team Speak ::.

We have a very active TS community, but only members are aloud access to the server, to avoid any unwanted trouble for our members while having fun on ts

.:: Clan Chat ::.

Aston480

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

- Requirements

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Be Atleast 100 F2P Combat For TBE

Try your best for the clan.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

Thank you so much for looking at TBE, and we all wish you the best of luck at which ever clan you choose.

Member List: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tbeadmin