Mousekeys in Windows 7.

potatohead

Since I've gotten my new computer (with Windows 7), I haven't been able to get a successful setup with mousekeys.

Has anybody else had/solved this problem? (please don't point me to Wakka's guide; it's useless in my situation)

If this belongs somewhere else, point me in the right direction. Please and thank you. :wink:

Control panel -> Ease of Access -> Change how your Mouse works -> Setup mousekeys

What's the problem, exactly?

*sigh*

Since you're asking, I'm assuming you don't use Windows 7, and therefore won't be of much help. Out of desperation, I'll humor you.

I know how to GET to mousekeys for Windows 7, but it seems that no matter how I set it up, it is ineffective as a log-dropper in Runescape. It will drop the first log, but skip too great a distance to complete the rest of the line.

I'm asking if somebody that uses Windows 7 has found a viable setup for dropping logs, fish, etc.

Control panel -> Ease of Access -> Change how your Mouse works -> Setup mousekeys

What's the problem, exactly?

*sigh*

Since you're asking, I'm assuming you don't use Windows 7, and therefore won't be of much help. Out of desperation, I'll humor you.

I know how to GET to mousekeys for Windows 7, but it seems that no matter how I set it up, it is ineffective as a log-dropper in Runescape. It will drop the first log, but skip too great a distance to complete the rest of the line.

I'm asking if somebody that uses Windows 7 has found a viable setup for dropping logs, fish, etc.

I do use windows 7, thank you very much. You have to go to your mouse (Control panel -> Hardware and sound -> Mouse -> Pointer options) and change it so that it does not enhance pointer precision (Which is in Wakka's guide). It feels weird, but it's the only way that I know of to make the second jump the same distance as the first one.

Leman.png

I do use windows 7, thank you very much. You have to go to your mouse (Control panel -> Hardware and sound -> Mouse -> Pointer options) and change it so that it does not enhance pointer precision (Which is in Wakka's guide). It feels weird, but it's the only way that I know of to make the second jump the same distance as the first one.

I apologize if I come across as harsh, but I have become very frustrated trying to figure this out.

If you could post a screenshot to illustrate how yours is set up, it would help a ton.