quest calculator

The quest calculator doesn't have the correct quests for the different sub quests of recipe for disaster. I thought I had all the quests done since it said I did, and some of the sub quests were accurate. But in the middle of Recipe I had to go and finish quests that weren't listed in the calculator accuratley in the first place.

Runescape name is rspw2000

Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, it's a little too vague to do anything with.

Could you specify for which sub quests of Recipe for Disaster you needed to complete additional quests, and what those required quests were? Any accompanying documentation would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, it's a little too vague to do anything with.

Could you specify for which sub quests of Recipe for Disaster you needed to complete additional quests, and what those required quests were? Any accompanying documentation would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.

I can help as I've had the same problem. The section for Evil Dave requires the completion of Shadow of the Storm. Also the final fight section requires the completion of Desert Treasure and Horror from the Deep. I hope this is enough information to help resolve this minor issue. :razz:

Please accept our apologies, rspw2000, our quest calculator has never liked subquests (we originally released it without them), and it continues to be uncooperative despite many adjustments we have made. :oops:

I have managed to fix about 5 of the subquests (including the final fight which Vhozid mentioned), but evil dave continues to elude us at the moment, lol.

Evil Dave and Lumbridge Guide continue to be "off" at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.