70-80 Theiving

STiSkill

Blackjack, or I heard that Sorcerer's garden is good if you can 1 click it.

Don't do PP, it's only like 70k exp per hour below lvl 81. If the guide in General Guides is correct, then you can get 160k exp per hour at Sorcerer's Garden, which is close to Blackjacking, for most people.

Leman.png

Blackjack, or I heard that Sorcerer's garden is good if you can 1 click it.

Don't do PP, it's only like 70k exp per hour below lvl 81. If the guide in General Guides is correct, then you can get 160k exp per hour at Sorcerer's Garden, which is close to Blackjacking, for most people.

You must have been doing something wrong if you only got 70k exp per hour at PP because I easily got 110k/hour when I was there. I didn't realize it was possible to 1-click the sorceress' garden.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

As the others have mentioned that PP, blackjacking or the scorcerer's garden are your best bets.

They way i'd look at is like this..

If I wanted the best exp going, i'd blackjack.

If I wanted to be able to watch tv, chat on msn (a bit) or other various stuff, i'd PP - it's far less click intensive

If I wanted a mixture of them both, i'd 1 click the scorcerer's garden - I must add I've never done this, from what I have seen it needs one concentrated click/run. But I am not sure.

If i were doing it, i'd PP all the way - but then again, i've not tried the scorcer's garden.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me