range 2h guide

legendsftw12

hi! im new to the tip.it forums and just recently discovered the website, i find it very resourceful. i have uploaded my first video! i want u all to c it, and plz rate comment and subscribe. its actually 2 vids cuz its 13mins long in total and it can only b 10mins so i split it up. search for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n2zknqjXpk copy and paste it to ur web browser, for some reason u can't c it on the search page, can someone help me on that??? ok for the second part, just search up my name.

i hope u found it useful if u were trying to create a range 2h pure!!

Hi and welcome to Tip It.

This sub forum is for people requesting help, as opposed to offering it out.

There is a forum for guides where you could upload your video, if you wished to expand your guide.

There is also somewhere to post your videos/screenshots, if you wanted people simply to see it.

However, this is the wrong forum for your video.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Hello and welcome to Tip.It! I'm afraid, however, you've posted your thread in the wrong forum, but that's no bother. :thumbup:

You can Introduce Yourself To Tip.It Here. And also repost your video link in the Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!. And also possibly head to the Player Killing section of the forums where your knowledge may be help!

I'll lock this thread, if you've any problems please don't hesitate to Private Message me.

~Carl

RIP Michaelangelopolous