Fletching calc?

I was just wondering, and this is probably a dumb question, but when the Fletching Calc say's I need to make 10K Mithril Arrows. Does that mean I need 10K Shafts, Feathers, and Tips? O does that mean I need 667(10000 divided by 15) Shafts,Yips, and Feathers?

Again, probably a dumb question, but I always have this problem.

Thanks!

I was just wondering, and this is probably a dumb question, but when the Fletching Calc say's I need to make 10K Mithril Arrows. Does that mean I need 10K Shafts, Feathers, and Tips? O does that mean I need 667(10000 divided by 15) Shafts,Yips, and Feathers?

Again, probably a dumb question, but I always have this problem.

Thanks!

I think you mean 10K or 150K. You would multiply, not divide.

If it's individual, then it's a straight 10K ingredients. If it's sets, then it's 10K sets times 15 arrows worth per set which comes to 150K.

At any rate, the xp is for individual arrows. So that's 10K of each ingredient.

Edited by mAdshadow
Fixed a mix-up. Apologies for any confussion.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

I think you mean 10K or 150K. You would multiply, not divide.

If it's individual, then it's a straight 10K ingredients. If it's sets, then it's 10K sets times 15 arrows worth per set which comes to 150K.

At any rate, the xp is for individual arrows. So that's 10K of each ingredient.

Thanks, Shadow~

But, to get the outcome of 10K arrows, you multiply. But to get the amount of ingredients needed, you divide. I think. xD

If the amount were 10K arrows and it were telling you in sets, then it would have said 667. Not 10K. You get 15 arrows per set, not 15 sets per arrow. What's more is you don't use 1 of each ingredient per set. The ingredients are NOT divided within each set. The ingredients are rather allocated to each individual arrow.

If you want to make a single arrow you need one arrow shaft, one feather, and one arrow tip. If you want to make a single 15 arrow set you need 15 arrow shafts, 15 feathers and 15 arrow tips.

Translating this back to your question, this means you need 10K batches of ingredients (one for each and every arrow), not one for every 15 arrows.

[Crew edit: It seems this has been cleared up, so I'm going to lock the topic to avoid confusion. - Speedyshel]

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png