Constitution: Help?

Vyleo

As the title says, I'm having some difficulty understanding how Constitution works. See, when I view the Constitution explanation, the wording is a slightly confusing. When it says that a player with low constitution will have less life points, does it actually affect the 10/10 value in the stats tab? (For example, if my constitution in the upper right hand is low, will the health points in my stats tab also decrease?) I know this is probably a simple issue, but any help in breaking this down would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :wink:

The answer to your question is no. However it should be noted that the upper right-hand corner is life points and the thing next to attack level is constitution.

Oh, so does that mean as my constitution increases, my life points will too? What's the maximum they can reach?

Up to 990 LP as of now -- will probably increase in the future with boosting items.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png