NRL Rugby League

Jacks0n

Havn't seen a topic on this (but there probably is one...) so I thought I'd make a thread about the league. My 4 favorite teams:

-New Zealand Warriors

-Pramatta Eels

-South Sydney Rabbitohs

-St. George Illawarrah Dragons

So what are your top 4? Who's gonna win this season, the Melbourne Storm again? Yeah this will be a good thread :P

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet, a league topic!

My teams are the Cowboys, Titans, Broncos and Storm - (Queenslanders). I think the Dragons and Storm will be the top teams. I'm hoping Souths do well this year, I've always wanted them to do good and this year they have a strong forward pack. Taylor and Burges will hopefully start finiding some form and run amok.

Favourite players?

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, the Storm 2.2m$ over the salary cap for the last 4 years (I think it was something like that).

How did nobody know before?

Still the punishment seems harsh, but I can't think of what else they can do really.

They should dop a star player for this season and see if they can play on this season if they go under the cap.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I just hope people like Billy Slater weren't involved because then they can't play for Queensland in the State of Origin <_<

I support the Roosters :thumbup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

The players can still play State of Origin? Don't see why not..

And lol, they are 700,000$ over the salary cap this year (which is like 4.6m).

Hope they lose to the Warriors this weekend then :P

"Forecast for this years NRL, fine and sunny with no chance of a storm". Ahah stole that off a fb page :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep