The British Crusaders Hosted Tormented Demons

Hello there :D

My name is Rh0 from TBC and we are opening one of our events to the Runescape community

TBC shall be hosting a Tormented Demons mass on easter Monday from 12pm GMT onwards and we'd like to invite you along or some fun and to meet some of our clan members. Now this event is generally good fun and we hope that some of you in the community wil come join us and make some GEEPEES!! :D

tormented_demon450.gif

This event will be LOOTSHARE ONLY and wil be hosted through my cc (Rh0 <--thats a zero) and any leeching shall not be allowed and possiblly see you kicked from the cc

We hope to see you there tomorrow :)

rh0qd5.gif

Barrows Drops

Guthan: 9 Veracs: 10 Ahrim: 6 Karil: 8 Torag: 10 Dharok: 5

Sounds exciting, never been to TDs.

I hope to see some good drops :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Interesting.. If I am not playing COD, I will come along and do some TDs, hopefully my luck will improve with you guys, cause I havent had a shard or lump or claws drop yet...

Leader of The Blacknightsl

s429on.png

8wa4c3.png

starting in 30 mins if anyone is interested my cc i'll be on in about 15 mins to add people

rh0qd5.gif

Barrows Drops

Guthan: 9 Veracs: 10 Ahrim: 6 Karil: 8 Torag: 10 Dharok: 5