Training Advice

aasian214

Hi could you guys put your input in on what i should train on for exp, and also monsters that give good exp as well as money?

I am a 40 attack, 62 strength pure. I did train on cows for the exp/money but that is way too slow at this point both money and exp wise. People have told me to kill hill giants and collect the bones, if i do so would anyone know what food i should get? For example salmon?

Edit - I hear a lot of people saying about herbs are good money making but when i check the herb on tip.it it says it is discontinued? Is it really?

P.S - I'm f2p but i was just curious.

Edit 2 - My range level now is only 30, but at what range level would you say that i could kill hillgiants with eaisly?

Your best bet is to get P2p. It really expands your options.

You should go flesh crawlers with a full inventory of food (anything that heals above 10) tbh.

I'm not sure if the F2p version drops the same herbs, which is the problem. Hill Giants are only a good option because you're f2p. You make a TON more just killing blue dragons (green is far far far too packed).

... once you get p2p, I'll post some new options. Herb training is very good money as long as you dont do potions. Herb cleaning usually exceeds 1m/h, same with unf potions.