[Finished-W/ Pictures] H.A.M Protest March

STELLAR STOP PRESENTS

The H.A.M Protest March

With the release of dungeneering, far too many vile creatures have crawled their way into Runescape. We as H.A.M members MUST do something about it!

tea_1272704400.png

An anonymous member of Ham also had this to say about the new skill, and the protest march against it.

I am appalled of the recently uncovered castle of Daemonheim!

As with my long membership with H.A.M., I have devoted my life to rid Gielinor of these vile creatures. They have corrupted the human civilization that we have so humbly lived built for such a long time. It is time for us to stand up against these monsters, and vanquish them from the face of Gielinor! No longer will our children fall prey to the viscous likes of a troll, ferocious dinosaur, or a reanimated skeleton.

I call out to ALL H.A.M Supporters; unite with us outside of Edgeville Bank on the 1st of May. It is there that we shall begin our protest against these horrid monsters that torment the eyes of our loved ones, followed by an all out assassination of these things!

H.A.M. SUPPORT!!

> The Details <

H.A.M Protest March

Date: 1st May 2010

Times:

British Summer Time (BST): .............................10:00 AM (Saturday)

Eastern European Time (EET): ........................12:00Pm Noon (Saturday)

Austalian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): ........07:00PM (Saturday)

Mountain Standard Time (MST): ......................2:00 AM (Saturday)

American Eastern Standard Time (EST): ......... 4:00:00 AM (Saturday)

Can't find time this is for you? Click Here for a time-zone Converter!

Server/World: 2 (Members)

Clan Chat: Stellarstop

Attire: Your standard issue H.A.M outfit; a weapon of sort can also be used to slay any disgusting creatures that stand in our way.

Inventory: No items will be needed, as the protest will eventually lead to Daemonhiem, where no items are allowed anyway.

Notes: Would be helpful if you could prepare your own chants for the march before hand.

All clans and people are welcome, as long as they come dressed in a H.A.M outfit.

Main Hosts: (TBA) General+ rank in Clan Chat.

*Note: This is not a hate event against Dungeoneering, it is purely a fun role-playing event.

PICTURES::

hammarchaltar.jpg

ham1.png

hammarchgoblinkill.jpg

Looks like fun. :D

Link0000109.png

Homer: So if we don't all vote the same way we'll be "deadlocked" and be "sequestered" at the Springfield Hotel, where we'll get Free Room, Free TV, Free Food, Free HBO. OOH! Free Willy!

Skinner: Homer I think this has something more to do than a disobedient whale.

Homer: Okay, how are the rest of you voting.

Every member of the Jury: Guilty.

Homer: How many "S'" in innocent?

*Jury groans*

Homer: I'm only doing what I think is right. I believe Freddy Quimby should walk out of here a free hotel.

definitely one to miss, lol

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"