How many new accounts?

Valekros

Just wondering what your thoughts were, about how many more people we will get after RSC reopens for new sign ups in a month or so. I think it's had considerable anticipation, and that a lot of the old players heard about it the six month thing. What do you think?

Maybe ... 100-150? :thumbsup:

2zzmbd2.jpg

Working on a Classic pure, current stats: 10 Attack 39 Strength 29 HP 21 Combat

RSN - Ranger Owen

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering what your thoughts were, about how many more people we will get after RSC reopens for new sign ups in a month or so. I think it's had considerable anticipation, and that a lot of the old players heard about it the six month thing. What do you think?

Probably none. 100-150 would basically be considered none seeing as they'd start up and notice everyone autoing everything. I came back for a few weeks then gave up. I gave all my stuff to some rs2 person I met who was really nice. Their name was Mme Caillie or something? Anyway, besides the bringing rsc back thing, I haven't played in so many years now and my name got stolen and since I don't even look at rs stuff, they changed my rs name entirely and reset the recoveries. What the hell is hp called now? Constitution? Deadskinmask is only 71 Hp assuming that's what it is. Kind of funny.

Probably none. 100-150 would basically be considered none seeing as they'd start up and notice everyone autoing everything. I came back for a few weeks then gave up. I gave all my stuff to some rs2 person I met who was really nice. Their name was Mme Caillie or something? Anyway, besides the bringing rsc back thing, I haven't played in so many years now and my name got stolen and since I don't even look at rs stuff, they changed my rs name entirely and reset the recoveries. What the hell is hp called now? Constitution? Deadskinmask is only 71 Hp assuming that's what it is. Kind of funny.

I've had you added ever since the reopens, and a few months back, your "Indianapolis" name changed to "Warpandas." So apparently someone else decided to take the name DeadSkinMask after the name became available.

I've had you added ever since the reopens, and a few months back, your "Indianapolis" name changed to "Warpandas." So apparently someone else decided to take the name DeadSkinMask after the name became available.

Yeah. I changed it to Indianapolis haha. Is it still Warpandas? I have no intention to play but I wouldn't mind making someone mad and taking it back.

Actually I don't even care.