Grand Exchange Centre Problem

I like the new Grand Exchange Centre page, but I noticed a couple things that might have some bad math behind them or could use a little general tweaking.

First, take a look at Today's Top 5 Losses By Percentage. When I looked at the page, it was showing Flowers down by 7000%. Also, Weeds and Guam Seeds were both listed as down by 130% and change. I'm not sure how this is calculated, but my understanding is that this is mathematically impossible. Once an item is down 100%, it's value has reached 0 and it cannot go down any further unless you are paying people to take them off your hands. This may be a math problem, but I also note that when I hover over the lines to get more details, the numbers look very strange. So this may be an error in the way the information is gathered prior to the calculations taking place. Or it may be a combination of problems.

Second, under Other Stats, there is the Least Expensive Items section. I don't know about Empty Pots, Pouches, Empty Cups and Plant Pots, but I dump Needles all the time. They have no trading range. You can only offer to sell or buy them for a single Coin. Given this fact, and assuming the other items listed are the same way, this section will never change and so has limited value. Perhaps it should be replaced with a section dealing with long term price drops? Or how about a section about turnover level for an item? Is there anyway to determine how many of a particular item sold that day? Sales volume numbers can have an important impact on the significance of price change numbers.

Ok, just my 2 Coins worth.

Sorghaghtani

There's a bug with those percentages in the database, I'll get them fixed.

EDIT : Should be all sorted. Wasn't actually anything wrong with the maths behind it, more the data storage, I was converting a few values to integers, helps if you remove the commas from numbers > 1000 first though.