Suggestion: List All Possible Safespots For Quests

I know that many people on the forums, and simple players in general use our quest guides. Many being pures such as myself. And it occured to me what a brilliant addition to our already fabulous quest guides a listing and picture of all possible safespots would be. (for quests that allow long range killing, of course.) this is not meant to be a tedious task. For example: "Vampire Slayer" quest, now I myself am unsure of any actual safespots for this quest, but if there are any they would be listed in bullet point fashion underneath the section of the guide which explains the fight, followed by several simple pictures or diagrams clearly showing where they are. I'm ALSO unsure if we already have a feature like this currently in use, but if not I think it would be a great addition to the quest database. And I, of course, would be happy to help locate the spots. :) thanks!

-Ard

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

Hey,

I, too, agree that safespots for difficult boss fights should be included in the guide if there are any, but I do not think it is necessary to list every single possibility. On the guides that do have info on safespots (sadly, not very many), we will only list the best one we can find and maybe one alternate. What we're aiming to do with guides is give our recommended way of doing it and while there may be other ways to do it, we can leave it up to the user to decide if they want to try it differently.

Either way I would appreciate the help from anybody who is interested in researching this.. if you come across a safespot and our guide currently does not have a mention of it, please queue it up to be added to the guide in this http://forum.tip.it/forum/151-quests/ submission forum. Be sure to take PNG pictures so we can use them in the guide if necessary.

Thanks for bringing this up and for your offer to help us out in this regard. :thumbup:

DK

1.png
generic_signature.png