Training Efficiency

Expl0de

Hey Tiffers! I was considering renewing my membership and training Melee and Prayer. One option I was considering was killing dragons and banking bones. However, I can also craft laws; that's my main source of income. Would it be more efficient to powertrain melee at Armoured Zombies/Monkey Zombies or bank bones from dragons? With the time saved, I could make laws and buy bones. I'm not too good at math, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Current:

Attack: 82

Strength: 80

Defense: 72

Prayer: 60

Goals:

Melees: 90

Prayer: 77+

guideicon.png

You're going to have people either telling you to camp for money, or do slayer for money and get another skill done in the process. If you one day want to have a decent slaying level then I suggest you start training your combats with slayer, if you have no desire to get slayer xp and only want money then dragons are your way to go.

Low_C.png

You're going to have people either telling you to camp for money, or do slayer for money and get another skill done in the process. If you one day want to have a decent slaying level then I suggest you start training your combats with slayer, if you have no desire to get slayer xp and only want money then dragons are your way to go.

Thanks! I didn't even consider slayer. Problem solved.

guideicon.png

Thanks! I didn't even consider slayer. Problem solved.

I think you're making the right choice and if you want to train combat, I'd always suggest slayer.

BUT if you can see yourself being F2P for a prolonged period of time, remember that slayer xp will mean nothing then, whereas better mellees will.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever