Subscribing to Runescape

ak47ninja

Street numbers and House names... What is this? My membership ended around 20 min ago and I was stuck on this part. People who live in the U.S. are unfamiliar with this. So I put my last name and family to it.

____ Family

Is this acceptable?

It's not house number...It was street numbers and house names. People who live in UK have housenames and street numbers but in the U.S. we don't have those I think. If we do they aren't commonly used. I'm asking for clarification on what these 2 things are within the U.S. as I don't want Jagex to ban me for false information.

Street Number = The Number your house is on the street

House Name = if you house is named instead of numbered.

For example (same as above guy put) if u live on 2212 elm avenue, you're street number is 2212.

As far as I was aware, from various sites tht flip wording based on country selected "street number" was the commonly used term where as it is "house number" here.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue