TD help

vleademir

I've recently done the quest, and have been there a few times but only gotten about 3 kills. I've just kinda thrown some equipment together and never really had any guidance. Can someone give me a decent setup + inven? Thanks

Vlead.png

Well my inventory is usually sgs/ee darklight d hally sapphire lantern then super att,str and ranging pot how ever many pray pots u want then rest food and titan scrolls.

and then set up,

Verac helm

Karil top

Verac skirt

Snakeskin boots

best rfd gloves

fury

sw cape

rune cbow

i dont usually bring shield because to much trouble with all the switching, but best would probably be unholy book or spirit shield.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

some things to say,

i know of ppl who bring void and the helms of the combat styles they'll use, i don´t know if thats more effective than what 12j said.

you can also bring a whip(or 1 handed weapon) with a crossbow, and using a rune defender,or just bring a rune defender, this way, when you use use darklight, you'll have a much better chance to hit the tds.