Got any advice

wheldon

Okay, so you've got some renders... but you aren't going beyond that. You've left renders in an image when they make no sense at all. The text should always blend in with the signature and have various effects, and it should never be a non-congrous color.

The backgrounds are horribly plain, they could be a single or double filtered radial blur in Photoshop, I can't know how easy or complex it was to create those.

Crop the figures better, and blur the edges if you have such a tool. I see a lot of white around Bond in the first signature.

Relying on renders doesn't display your own prowess when it comes to making signatures, it shows you can take someone else's work and make it look good for them. Your brushing has to say, 'this image goes with me.'

Opacity changes in things are truly marvelous, be sure not to use them sparingly. Keep at it, practice can only make you better... and I suggest getting a program like Adobe Photoshop... the higher number the version, the better.

It's the first 2 I ever made plus there ment to be banners u keep thinking there sigs =P, I was expecting a little support but oh well some ppl aren't very nice. Plus I ain't gonna waste $400 on potoshop. MD666 you are a noob get off my thread and get a life.

Noob?! Wdf, was that really called for, I was gong to make a reply but he had said everything. Some people aren't very nice just because they can't be bothered to post that your "banners" are about as good as something made by my little brother in playschool? Right....

md666.gif