Expert Opinion - Hooking up my Amp **

Zibl

Well this is basicly a question.

I hooked the amp up correctly and everything was working. By now I'm thinking "Freakin sweet. Bump in the trunk with no hassle". So I had to unhook the remote wire and all that from the amp. I put the amp where I wanted it (including turning it the right way) and as I get down to the last wire (the remote wire) it hits the battery wire. Now nothing works at all. I checked the fuse in the amp and the one on the battery wire and both were fine.

I think I may have fried the remote wire. It IS possible, but I find it unlikely. The Amp is just fine. I even took it back and exchanged it and told them it didn't work :? . The wires I'm using to hook everything up is just some Hookup Kit I got at Wal-Mart for $20. The thing that pisses me off, is everything was working just fine until I touched the 2 wires together. Of course I didn't MEAN to do it though.

Help? I rewired everything but still nothing. If I fried the wire what would I have to do? Buy a whole new kit? Then again, I may have fried the wire coming fromt he back of my CD player (the AMP wire thingy). If I did that, wouldn't that mean I'd have to buy a new CD player?

Halp pl0z!

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)