Fairy Nuff

The clue currently reads: I FAFFY RUN Fairy Nuff (Clue requires Lost City quest.) Fairy Nuff is North of Lost City (Zanaris) bank.

However, if you've started the Fairy Tale part 2 quest, get the certificate from the room north of the bank, then use Fairy Ring codes AIR, DLR, DJQ, AJS.

Untitled-1.jpg?t=1275876567

As you can see in the photo, AFTER the completion of Fairy Tale part 3, Fairy Nuff's location is near the bank again.

To update, the clue could read as follows:

(Clue requires Lost City quest.) Fairy Nuff is North of the Lost City (Zanaris) bank BEFORE you start Fairy Tale Part 2, and AFTER the completion of Fairy Tale Part 3. She may either be in a house or flying freely near the plants.

If you've started the Fairy Tale part 2 quest, get Fairy Nuff's Certificate from the room near the bank (if you don't already have it,) then use Fairy Ring codes AIR, DLR, DJQ, AJS to find her.

We have updated this clue information. Thanks very much for the update. You've received credit on the credits page.

I'm going to close this topic as this is fixed, but if there are any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me. :thumbup:

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*