Improved thieving?

svs

I've just finished the side mission for buyer and cellars and upon completion it sais i have improved thieving; better loot from npcs up to level 40.

1. Level 40 combat or level 40 thieving?

2. Explain better loot.

Thanks in advance.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=thieving_guide.htm

There's lists of what you can pickpocket after buyers and cellars.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

From what I infer from this page, it looks like the reward only effects men and ham members. Men will give 20 gp per pickpocket (as a base number, you will still receive any multipliers if you're a high enough level), and ham members give ham clothing, coins (25-29), Slayer Staff, broken armor, rusty sword, leather body, steel studs, herbs up to Tarromin, steel dagger, steel hatchet, steel pickaxe, buttons, 1-5 iron ore, 1-4 coal, uncut semi-precious gems (i.e. topaz, opal, jade).

Yes, and this, which I overlooked:

After completing the Lost Her Marbles miniquest from Buyers and Cellars, the loot from NPC's level 40 and below is increased. Men/Women have 20 coin drops, Farmers improve to several low level seed types (cabbage, marigold, tomato) and Master Farmers appear to have an improved high-level seed drop rate.