c_h_a_0_sss

ele workshop 3

i got my first bar done ok, but my counters ran out of moves before i could recharge it, no choice but to reset, now ive done the puzzle level 3 again, and all i get is a note at the bottom saying nothing happens, please can someone help me?

heres a screenie

Untitled.jpg

25 moves left, what do you suggest i do?

From this position, it only takes two moves to power up the pillar. You need to activate all four spots on it.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

You get that message when you move stuff and the game deems you're not "achieveing" anything

Just carry on

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

From this position, it only takes two moves to power up the pillar. You need to activate all four spots on it.

which one do you move then?, and where

oh and ive tried boxing the pillar in, that didnt work

It should be just over one and down one, assuming you have the other pieces right. I don't remember which sides the taller ones need to be on. Have you put the second bar in?

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

ill move the big bit just behind the pillar, see if that does anything

it did, i moved it behind the pillar, and connected all 4 sides up, then moved it back where it was in the picture, made a bar!

the high piece moved down to behind the pillar, the low one to the side of it, made it spin, then moved it back where it was, and it made a bar