mage or herb?

juventus5437

99 mage shouldnt be costing you 40m...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Looking at your stats I guess I'd say herblore would help you more. Looks like you have alot of melee and range and prayer training to go. If you got herb up you could use extremes and such and speed up training and help you out alot.

But if you like magic like I do that can justfiy being your first 99 too...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Looking at your stats I guess I'd say herblore would help you more. Looks like you have alot of melee and range and prayer training to go. If you got herb up you could use extremes and such and speed up training and help you out alot.

But if you like magic like I do that can justfiy being your first 99 too...

im not talking about this account ... im talking about my main 88 range 93 mage 81 herb

juventus5437.png

juventus5437.png

true but which is the best to get ... is it worth it to get mage with small ammout of cash or is it more worth it to get herblore and use all 40mil ...

It's really a matter of what you want to do. I mean magic has its limits really, you don't use it (generally) much in pvm, pvp its fun and can be very powerful. But if you don't want to pvp a level 88 magic is suffient enough to do any kind of monster hunting with it you would really need. I say herblore, but only if that 40mil wont break you. You never want to exhaust your bank.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

true but which is the best to get ... is it worth it to get mage with small ammout of cash or is it more worth it to get herblore and use all 40mil ...

It's really a matter of what you want to do. I mean magic has its limits really, you don't use it (generally) much in pvm, pvp its fun and can be very powerful. But if you don't want to pvp a level 88 magic is suffient enough to do any kind of monster hunting with it you would really need. I say herblore, but only if that 40mil wont break you. You never want to exhaust your bank.

well thanks alot im combat 94 atm ... i wanted mage couse its fun and i rlly like the cape but herb is rlly usefull especially in gwd... and i got a total of 440m wont rlly break my bank .. :P

juventus5437.png

juventus5437.png

If I were you, I would get 94 mage for barrage, then work on herb. High herblore is indispensable. Your budget, however, will likely not get you to 91. Ill put it this way, i spent about 200m getting from 84-96. I did it an expensive but intelligent way. I made all the pots i will ever need, which leaves me with cheap training for any future lvls. This removed the risk of getting my herblore too high, then needing to spend extra money on untradeable pots, causing huge waste in cash. But thats not what you asked. Back OT now: get 94 mage and spend as much as you can without putting your playing style in a cramp on herblore.

EDIT: If you have 440m, get herblore up no question. Might I suggest 96 herb and 95 prayer? Prayer is my next goal for a huge money sink.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Starting at 81, you should make sara brews until you hit 84. Make just under 7200 recover specs to get 88. Once you get 88, 2.2k will be the magic number. Make 2.2k extreme attacks which will get you 89, then 2.2k extreme str for 90. Make 2.2k extreme defs for 91. Make 2.2k extreme mage pots for 92, then 2.2k extreme range for 100k short of 93. If you fall short, you can make recover specs to make up the difference, or make you could (*highly suggest*) make a bunch of extreme atk/str/def pots for regular combat, as all of the 2.2k pots you made will be used up in overloads. Once you finish that, buy 2.2k torstols. You will need to stew to be able to make them. If you know how to logout to keep the stew boost, then just do that all the way to 95, and about 300k exp short of 96. I found that I couldnt stew ovls for very long. I did about 400 a day to keep myself sane. If you made 500 extreme sets (atk, str, def), you will be 96. When is all said and done, it will cost you about 200m.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Starting at 81, you should make sara brews until you hit 84. Make just under 7200 recover specs to get 88. Once you get 88, 2.2k will be the magic number. Make 2.2k extreme attacks which will get you 89, then 2.2k extreme str for 90. Make 2.2k extreme defs for 91. Make 2.2k extreme mage pots for 92, then 2.2k extreme range for 100k short of 93. If you fall short, you can make recover specs to make up the difference, or make you could (*highly suggest*) make a bunch of extreme atk/str/def pots for regular combat, as all of the 2.2k pots you made will be used up in overloads. Once you finish that, buy 2.2k torstols. You will need to stew to be able to make them. If you know how to logout to keep the stew boost, then just do that all the way to 95, and about 300k exp short of 96. If you made 500 extreme sets (atk, str, def), you will be 96. When is all said and done, it will cost you about 200m.

thanks alot , really helped.

juventus5437.png

juventus5437.png