Nomad's Requiem

I started off about forty days ago, buying myself a month of membership in hopes of using up my Runecrafting Guild Tokens and increasing my runecrafting level. I was chatting with a friend, and she suggested that I go for the Soul Wars cape, since I had always been jealous of hers, and I couldn't ever stick to a 99 goal that I wanted. So, I decided to. I realized I would have to buy 70 prayer, 60 construction, 67 summoning (tortoise) and train for days to defeat him. She told me my best bet was to use melee, and so I trained my melee stats, hoping to get 85+ and defeat him. Multiple times I asked her "Why not use range? I've seen people with 80 do it." She told me it was more difficult, so I went on training melees.

I had to buy another month of membership, since I ran out of training time. I kept watching videos of people ranging Nomad quite easily. So, I decided to put some money into Red Chinchompas and get 75 range in a day (from 71). Wasn't that difficult. I had 58 summoning at this point, and my only issue was getting charms for 67 and the tortoise, because I didn't think I could do it with a spirit terrorbird.

Today, I told myself I'd do some practice runs on Nomad using the terrorbird. So, I packed up, 5 super restores, the rest of my pack and my familiar filled with brews. I got him down to his last 1/4 health, where I was careless and was killed. I brought two more restores, as I noticed I wouldn't have had enough to finish the fight. My inventory for the second fight was as follows.

nomad3.png

These were test runs, so I wasn't planning on getting far, so when I had him down to around 50 lifepoints, no restores, and a row of brews left, I was extremely uneasy. I wondered how I would get out of this situation alive. Since I had no restores left, I was left to finish him off with 1/75 range (often going back down to 0/75 because I had to heal). Luckily, I remembered my familiar could fight, and so I set him to attacking Nomad, instead of standing behind me doing nothing. In the end, I finished him off, and my final goal in Runescape was complete.

Here are my stats. 107 combat. Pretty low for this quest, but I'm proud of it.

nomadstats.png

Funny, I was at the tent, and said "Here goes nothing." And some fellow said "Ull die. gf gf" Fortunately, I was able to come out victorious, and say, "Hey, gf. :3"

nomad1.png

Rate, I guess. I know tons of people have completed it, a lot a lower combat level than me, but, I still think it's fantastic. Thanks everyone.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

My god cup...had no idea you was this good!!

8/10 for sure, keep up the awesome work!!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It's a really hard fight, even at 130+, congratz. 7/10

Just a question I the record is like 94 cmb, right?

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Thanks everyone. :) And Haseo, you're still better. :P

@Siamese: Since I was only planning on a few levels, I did mummies in the chaos tunnels, since I don't think I have the requirements for skeletons at wherever they are. I did manage an average of 300+ experience each chinchompa, though, because I found out how to stack the mummies all on one square. I bought both colours.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

It's a really hard fight, even at 130+, congratz. 7/10

Just a question I the record is like 94 cmb, right?

Well, lvl 50s did it with the original Kyatt bug...Without bugs the Kyatt is still amazing, and I've seen 70s do it.

8/10. Very nice

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?