Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:11 PM
[ Display Name History ]
Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:32 PM
[ Display Name History ]
Once you have completed all the floors prior to the highest level you can reach, faster experience is gained by resetting the ring.
Best experience per hour can obtained by "rushing" all dungeons with 5 "pro" adventurers (probably 5:3 or 5:5) , doing small dungeons from floor 1-29, if "pro" team are nowhere near to be formed, duoing with a "pro" gives the second choice.
Then from the higher floors doing 5:5 large dungeons, accessing all rooms and leaving unnecessary monsters. With a "pro" keyman and teamates with high combats, floors can be completed in approximately 40 minutes. It is possible to obtain 40-50k experience from one of these floors.
* Only reset your progress once, otherwise your Prestige will be affected.
* Prestige is a bonus given to how many unique levels you have done since your last reset.
* Example run:
1. Floors 1-20 will give a Prestige bonus of 20.
2. Reset your ring so all the floors have a blank completion space next to them on the Floor screen. This will change your "Current Progress" from 20 to 0, but your "Previous Progress" will change from 0 to 20.
3. Do Floors 1-20.
4. As you have already received a Prestige bonus of 20, that will stay with you from Floors 1-20 after the reset.
5. If you level up enough to move on to Floor 21 then complete it, you will have a Prestige bonus of 21, equivalent to 21 unique Floors completed.
Repeat with your new Prestige bonus, or, if you can, first do up until your highest available Floor for a greater Prestige bonus.
* The higher Prestige bonus carried through levels 1-maximum for the second time will give you significantly more experience than the first.
* Note: Once you reset don't reset again until all the floors you can do are completed. In other words, do not reset, then reset again right after, this will result in the player doing all the floors again with less experience.
Hope this helps and best of luck to you.
"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something."
"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, and two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users