Gnoeal: Missing information

Hi

I was doing a bit of bone collecting for the Rag and Bone man and looking through the quest information i discovered that there is absolutely no information about the Gnoeal monster

Gnoeal

Maybe it just a case of a link gone wrong ? - it sure could look like it !

Gnoeal?

Never heard of it and I've done all the rag n bone man stuff.

Edit:

Oh Gnoeal is the yeti-ish creature from Glorious Memories, isn't aht a one time only creature seen in a cutscene? =S

And what has it got to do with Rag and Boneman?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Gnoeal?

Never heard of it and I've done all the rag n bone man stuff.

Edit:

Oh Gnoeal is the yeti-ish creature from Glorious Memories, isn't aht a one time only creature seen in a cutscene? =S

I found it under Optional Second Wishlist in the Fur 'n' Seek quest guide

Fur 'n' Seek quest guide

And what has it got to do with Rag and Boneman?

I'm sorry for not being thorough enough in my initial post - i should ofcause have told you that it was in the Fur 'n' Seek quest guide and NOT give the impression that it was in the Rag and Bone Man quest guide - i apologize for the confusing i may have caused.

That makes much more sense now.

Fur and Seek isn't the same thin as Rag and Bone Man hence my confusion.

The link is indeed wrong, if you search Gnoeal in the beastiry it copmes up with 3 results.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

We have actually got information on them, they're from the quest "Glorious Memories".

I've fixed the link to direct to the Gnoael bestiary and you've been credited. :)

~Aura

Popoto.~<3