Treasure Trail Help Page

yea it was updated last night now you have to navigate through menus and then search for your clue, and possibly go back try another menu and search again

you used to be able to open it up use ctrl+f to locate your clues and use the same page for all steps of your clue

now it sucks

that is all

We're still in the admits of updating the Guide fully yet, the current version was designed like this to be more bandwidth friendly on a lot of users, by avoiding a mass of images all cluttering the one page. If you have any suggestions for changing it dont hesitate to post it in the "Website Discussion" Forum thread.

~Aura

Popoto.~<3

I don't even know where to begin with this one. On one hand you may have some valid points, but on the other hand 'now it sucks, that is all' pretty well invalidates the complaint at hand here. I realize you may not like the new setup, and I already know some people dislike it, but other than informing me the page sucks and that you don't appreciate the work that went into it, what else was your post accomplishing? I can work from constructive criticism, but please realize bashing a new system simply because it isn't like before does not give me anything to work with. Because I obviously deem the new setup as fine, I cannot assume what you want.

If you get back to me with something constructive, maybe we can make these changes more manageable. Until then, there won't be many changes to it. I can't go back to the old system because the guide was way too big and it was taxing on resources. Now with the individual pages we are free to include many more images and other cool features, like the video on the puzzles page, something we wouldn't have done before.

Thanks.

Cowman_133

Crew Leader

1.png
generic_signature.png

Hi

I hate to sound like a tip.it fanboy, but in my opinion the revamped version of the Treasure Trail page look really nice - ie. every aspect of the things which can occur during a treasure trail hunt is now neatly organized into page of their own.

I see the valid point that it is now no longer possible to search for everything, but that is, in my opinion, just something we'll have to live with.

The rants forum is for rants about the game and not about our website. If you wish to criticize site features, that is fine but it must be done in the right forum and it is only helpful to the Website Crew if you do it in the way I described above.

Regardless I am working on an alternative for people to use because I know of plenty of people who also dislike this change, but in this case it is clear you have nothing of value to provide to this discussion. I hope you like the alternative solution that will go live within the next few days, but I can't make any guarantees you're going to like it because you never gave me any feasible solutions.

DK

1.png
generic_signature.png