lunar magic heal other death

loqk

Hi

I saw someone do this at the grand exchange, then looked on the runescape wiki for confirmation

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Heal_Group

i haven't managed to pull it off myself yet, and it takes a little organisation, but it seems that, if you use heal other on someone and then immediately use heal group, both effects may take place simultaneously, potentially killing you.

it may be useful to have a note letting people know it is possibly to die by using these spells too closely together

after recent changes to the effects of nightshade, rock cakes, nitroglycerin and other health reducing items, it is rather difficult to die in a nice safe spot to show off your grave. if this works, you should be able to die cleanly somewhere interesting, and if you have a friend nearby, keep it active for an hour. with a group of friends, you can sort out a mini graveyard around your house portal for Halloween.

Thank you for pointing this out!

About your suggestion: I dunno, it's a pretty obscure tip. Yes, it's a nice aesthetic trick to pull off every once in a while, but I don't know if it warrants telling the world that it's possible. Can't include every little tidbit about a spell, you know. Also, as far as the warning goes, I think that any player willing to lose HP acknowledges the fact that he or she will be closer to death. Plus if you do die, wouldn't you have a bunch of people 1 square away from your grave? It just doesn't seem common enough to me, especially since it's not confirmed to be right or wrong.