:Disco: ;; A Blog?

[hide=Disco who?]

Hi, there. I'm David, Disco_Shazam, WOOP WOOPER, or Dffx, so far. If you've seen one of those around, then, you've stumbled upon my story.

Alright, I'm 13, so what. I'm going into 8th grade, and er- I consider myself to be.. somewhat intelligent? I'm taking 10th grade Honors classes, so I guess so. And yeah, my name is David. You can call me that if you'd really like to. :mellow: I live in the United States, in Miami, Florida. (woo! party?) And I'm Spanish and Italian. :shades: I guess I'm pretty outgoing, but I'll be shy about talking to you right as you meet me.

Oh, about RuneScape. I started playing again 4 months ago, and I've been lurking tif for ages, so, yeah. I lay about in Fsc cc, and I'm always talking in there. I'm pretty uh- silly, I guess. One man party, ohhh yeah. :mellow:

Oh, what do I look like?

[hide=August 18, 2010 IRL]

19085051.jpg

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Updates.]

[hide=August 19, 2010 Update]

Right now, I'm working on 99 Ranged, because I'm working on doing some PvP tanking, until that gets boring. So you can find me hopping worlds in TzHaar as of now. I plan on training there until 90 Ranged, so about like, two Onyx.

12084208.png

12083421.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Notable Achievements.]

er- :mellow:

[/hide]

:Blog:

the walls obliterate everything.

19085696.png

[hide]Dffx.png[/hide]