It's most certainly been ages since I last wrote in my blog, and it had fallen somewhere deep in the bitspace of the BlogScape. However, today I decided to get my good ol' blog back in the use, with whole bunch of new goals, some re-editing of the frontpage and all this. Still I haven't figured a way to change the title of my blog, cause now it's a bit outdated (as I've finished 99 smithing and gone couple mils beyond months ago already, and even magic is just a one goal amongst many now).

So comments are appreciated on my goals, my achievements (which are added now), my progress, or about helping me with changing my blog name. All comments are welcome, and I'm more than happy to have chat with any tip.iter who wants to have person to maybe hunt bosses with (I'm not very good but willing to learn), play minigames, dungeoneer or just pretty much anything. I like the community aspect of the game and am happy to help and communicate with fellow scapers.

u5zhkTY.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you've returned to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

You can change the title by using the full editor on the first post. The title input will be right at the top.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Glad to see you've returned to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

You can change the title by using the full editor on the first post. The title input will be right at the top.

Well, basically I never stopped blogging in the first place (I still kept track of all levels I got), I just didn't inform anyone what I was actually planning. Just levels, and nothing else. Now I try to go into a bit more detail with what I'm doing, incase someone is interested. And to keep myself more motivated and aware of what I am even going to do.

Thanks for your post, and I managed to change the topic title to be more appropriate (and a bit dull too, I admit)!

u5zhkTY.gif

So today I finally decided to try my luck at soloing Bandos for the first time - and what a luck I had.. First trip I got only 3 kills, but managed to adjust my inventory for a bit better trip. Next one I got first kill with ease, but then when going to pray at the altar I accidentally tele'd out. After it had took a while to find free world my tortoise was already low on timer, I had to start from bank again. Then on third trip, I managed to get 5 kills and on the last kill I got Bandos chest plate drop! I even didn't get it from the big G, but from the last minion! I can't believe how lucky I've been with Bandos, considering I haven't really done it that much. So far gotten tassets, bcp, boots on duo, and then long time ago also tassets and bcp as split drops (on bigger teams).

I assume there is still alot for me to learn from soloing, but atleast I got a nice price for trying already. For sure I'm going to keep on soloing and getting better at it. My gear is not the best possible, and as I lack overloads I use rocktails instead of saradomin brews (just for the sake of being able to use extremes properly). The trips are not very long but it's quite easy and safe way to learn without having to worry about things like overload timers etc.

Going to get overloads in the near future (as soon as I get some cash for it) though, to make the soloing even more better. :)

u5zhkTY.gif

Used my charms to get myself nice rounded 80 summoning (I like round numbers!), then got 94 mage to got two coolest spells I know - Ice barrage and Vengeance.

Ever since I've been having some fun messing around in Soul Wars barraging everything that moves. It's a bit expensive and useless for magic xp but it's kinda fun. I would go rock lobsters maybe, but I can't get there alone and can't figure finding someone to let me in. :unsure:

u5zhkTY.gif

Welcome 'back' :D

Wow, nice luck at Bandos. Congrats on the sum and magic levels too. I'm not sure if the 'burstinglobs' friends chat is still used for getting past those doors, but it might be worth a shot. Good luck :)

Welcome 'back' :D

Wow, nice luck at Bandos. Congrats on the sum and magic levels too. I'm not sure if the 'burstinglobs' friends chat is still used for getting past those doors, but it might be worth a shot. Good luck :)

Thank you. :)

I haven't tried that burstinglobs friends chat yet, and I'm not sure if I will. I've been bursting at ape atoll lately and the xp is nice (as usual, chinned 99 range there). I know it's not the most efficient way to train considering the bigger picture, but training magic as a skill alone hardly never is. I know I should get magic up by sideproduct of woodcutting, fishing or mining. I just don't feel like training those skills at the moment and the xp piles up so fast it's hard to change now.

I might go kill steel dragons with fire wave just to save a bit money, get some loot, charms and hopefully effigies. Also, it's afkable. I've also considered training slayer to 85 for getting some whips, now that whip prices might skyrocket to no-one-knows-where. I don't really feel like slaying though, so it's sort of slowing me down - so to speak.

Anyways, 95 magic, 91 defence and 129 combat (as mistakely using defensive stand for barraging and bursting first), so I'm quite happy with recent levels. Next combat level is going to break me into +130's. Been a long time goal for me. Maxing combat doesn't seem so distant anymore, to be honest - except for the summoning part. Ah well, I have time. :grin:

u5zhkTY.gif