93 needs active, fun, skilling/warring clan.

Looking for an active clan.

One with requirements I can manage of course.

Members must be literate..

What can I offer your clan?

I am an active player with much time on his hands and loves to help others.

I may not have the levels but I have the knowledge.

If your clan has events that are mandatory, Barring Work and other Real-Life activites, I will be at those events. Even if to just talk and have fun.

My Skills:

Overall: 1275 and increasing

Rest of the skills are on my High Scores except:

Firemaking: 44

Summoning: 24

Farming: 5

Herblore: 14

Dungeoneering: 6

Those are my only skills not on High Scores.

Any Restrictions: No clans for languages I don't Speak. (I know fluent Esperanto, English, Dutch, Schbulwe, French and German) Last two being just conversational.

Post Away!

If you're interested in warring, you should definitely join Blasphemy. We're mainly about warring, and we emphasize organization over numbers. You don't quite meet our requirement of 96 combat yet, but it wouldn't take that long to reach it at your current combat level. You haven't really said much about the kind of things you're specifically interested in though >.<

Beware, I'm 00000001 00000011 00000011 00000111 (hint - Find out each byte)

Swift_Swrd.png 16m994z.png

My Interests?

Skilling,

Wars,

Minigames with clan such as Castle Wars

Pking on F2P with clan,

Just plain having fun such as House Parties.

And about my combat,

I'm 90 on F2P. Summoning adds 3 to my level.

I won't be working on combat skills until 99 fletching.

Is this a temporary problem?

Heya, my name's Ben and I'm from WS - White Skillers. As you previously specified, you're interested in various events, skilling and warring. Although we don't war, we cover all of the rest of your interests. Here at WS, we're also a community, we don't look for new recruits, we look for new friends.

As a side note; WS permits being in combat-related clans whilst while in our own.

If you're interested, drop by our CC, IRC or Vent and good-luck finding a clan that's right for you.

33976581.png

vfe0qe.png a4u8hv.png

who.png

White Skillers was first formed one year ago, though after the brutal decline of members as a result of summer's end it was forced to close. A year has passed since that unfortunate day, and it has been decided that we are ready to have another go at this game. The WS of the past was known as a clan with goals, and open arms to every individual with basic knowledge of the English language. Many friends were made and great times had. The friendships made were lasting bonds. I speak from personal experience when I say this, there are few of the olden WS that I don't still talk to on a regular basis. This is what we are aiming for. A community that can have a great time and actually bring fun back to the game of RuneScape. You can expect nothing less than open arms when you step through our doorstep. We are a united group working towards one singular goal, which is fun.

infomj.png

IRC:

#whiteskillers on swiftirc

Home Word:

P2P - 60

F2P - 61

Clan Chat:

whskcc

Ventrilo:

Server: helium.typefrag.com

Port: 32369

reqs.png

Before you apply to become a member of White Skillers you must make sure you meet the requirements; however, if you just fall short of the requirements (Up to the staff judgement) you will have 14 days to obtain those requirements during your trial membership. If you obtain these requirements you will become a full member. If you do not to meet the requirements you will be ask to intro and apply again.

The Current Requirements are as follows:

Combat Oriented Characters - 1000 Total Level

Non-Combat Oriented Characters - 700 Total Level

Click here for more information on what we consider a combat oriented character to be.

On going requirements as Members

Once you have been accepted into the clan, you must be willing to commit to the clan. This means stay active and being part of the community. We judge this by event attendance, posts with in the forum and IRC activity. This may seem much, though we understand that members have lives out side of Runescape so we work with averages, so don't worry if you missed some events or didn't post on the forum on a day.

The ongoing requirements for clan members are as follows:

Must maintain an average daily post of 2.

Must maintain an average weekly event attendance points of 4.

Must be active with in IRC and the Clan Chat.

These will be explained in more details once you become a member.

eventst.png

Fun and Social Events

• Hide and Seek *
  • Cabbage Bombing *
  • Hang outs *
  • Gnomeball
  • Gnome Restaurant
  • House Party
  • Drop Party *
  • Running Race *

Combat Events

• King Black Dragon
  • Barrows
  • Castle Wars
  • Player Killing Trips *
  • Pest Control
  • God Wars Trips
  • Mage Training Arena
  • Clan Wars *
  • Steal Creation (Combat)
  • Fist Of Guthix *
  • Corporeal Beast
  • The Dagannoth Kings

Skilling Events

• Fishing Trip *
  • Lumber Jack Trips *
  • Cooking Hang Out *
  • Fire Fests *
  • Fishing Trawler
  • Great Orb Project *
  • Games Room
  • Sorceresses Garden
  • Vinesweeper
  • Steal Creation (No Combat)

Other Events

• Dungeoneering *
  • Mobilizing Armies

* = Free to Play

6_qz23bt.png

hey AmanthaSigundaShikaonij,

i am mic mic77 from bloodshed empire. a very matur clan with great members. we do f2p events every week! we have gwd almost 1 time a week(if not more), we also have a good amount of f2p event like fog elemental fights ect.we also do p2p events fairly often! and almost every week someone makes members made event, and we also war pretty often. we are a community clan that is event active and irc-cc active we are also forum active­. so if you want more help you can find me in #bse my irc name is mic or you can alwas find me in *clan bse* clan chat, my rsn is mic mic77.

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

btw, the runehead and forum bottons are clickable, try them out :)

well if you want to try us out theres some info,

irc: #bse

cc: clan bse

gl in finding a clan :D

~mic bloodshed empire's head recruiter

risingforcebannercopy.jpg

Rising Force Forums | Rising Force Memberlist

IRC Channel

#TRF

~ Hello everyone, lil x rang3r here. As I am writing this I am the only member of this clan I wanted to challenge myself to open a clan literally from scratch, that and the fact that me and most of my RS friends are out of touch. Don't let the small ML drive you away as I intend to fill that memberlist up in a matter of a few weeks. Any questions about the clan please message me on here or if I'm online in game send me a message!

Rising Force

Thank you for taking the time to view the recruitment topic of Rising Force, below you should find all the information you need to know about Rising Force. If you have any questions at all we welcome you to join our IRC channel, which is #TRF or you can join our clan chat lil x rang3r.

~

About The Clan

The ultimate aim of Rising Force as a clan is to build a family where all players feel welcomed, the fact that we have no requirements truly creates a diverse community of players. Rising Force is an ideal clan for those who are still developing there knowledge of the game as we are all here to help each other develop.

~

Events & Warring

In terms of events the clan is all-around and the members decide what events we put on, we aim to have frequent, exciting and rewarding events. There are no specific events that we do, as they will always change, basically anything you can do in a group, has a chance of making it onto our calender. In terms of warring, I have developed a system in Rising Force known as the warring unit, its kind of like a team within the clan that you have to apply for with requirements set to 90+ Rising Force carries both the low level aspect of clans and the high level intensified warring!

~

I hope to see you soon

Gallery

Coming Soon

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget! It is required, and part of your application to say who recruited you. Thats where you put my name: Lorena[/center]

________________________________________________________________________________

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introductioncrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Informationcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 12 - 4 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | Clan Chat | ::.

The_RS_Rebel

.:: | Ventrilo Server Information | ::.

Hostname/IP: 72.37.247.172

Port Number: 3831

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offercrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We boast paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and even an official 24/7 clan radio!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of Youcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our clan chat is 'The_Rs_Rebel', and members are expected to be in it whenever they're on RuneScape.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Mediacrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There A Lot Of "Noobs"? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon! :glasses:

---------------------------------------------END OF ADVERTISMENT--------------------------------------------

Don't forget! It is required, and part of your application to say who recruited you. Thats where you put my name: Lorena[/center]

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

.:: | crossedswords.png Introductioncrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

[...]

*omitted*

[...]

---------------------------------------------END OF ADVERTISMENT--------------------------------------------

I need to get this off my chest. Your clan recruits obnoxiously, your copy-paste post every time leads me to believe you never read anyone's post (or the post date for that matter), if you did you would see this person already found a clan! Furthermore your copy-paste post is so long that it is painful to scroll past it on every single thread. If your clan isn't what they're looking for (such as someone looking for a pvp clan, or an Aussie clan) don't post on their topic!

I apologize for somewhat hijacking your thread, Amantha.

Beware, I'm 00000001 00000011 00000011 00000111 (hint - Find out each byte)

Swift_Swrd.png 16m994z.png

• 2 weeks later...

perspicacious.png

.:: Some handy links ::.

.: Perspicacious Homepage | Perspicacious Forums | RuneHead Memberlist :.

.:: A short summary ::.

Perspicacious is a brand new clan, built by experienced ex-members of Zdzira, TEH, Kingdom of Eternal Darkness, and many more! All together, the management has got over 20 years of experience with RuneScape clans, making it able to handle everything! We have a professional team, that's able to assist you with all kinds of things related to RuneScape, whether it be skilling, warring tactics, or activity help, we'll try to help you whenever we can.

Perspicacious is focused on one thing: Activity. Therefore, we try to provide you with thrilling events, awesome wars, an active forum, demanding exp competitions, and much more! Perspicacious is aiming for the top, so if you want to help us, come join the fun!

.:: Our original post ::.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/277636-perspicacious-75-clan/

byUGr.png

perspcfx.gif