71 - 83 agility

SpikeStr1ke

Hello Tip.it commnity,

I've been trying to decide what i should train as of late and i really would like to get a higher agil so i can use some of the more useful shortcuts (such as the ones in kuradels dung seeing as im a HUGE slayer addict). I was wondering if anyone could tell me the xp/hr at Ape Atoll and what method i should use to get higher agil lvls. I know about potting for Gnome Adv. course and same for barb but what should i do up until i can pot for them?

EDIT: For anyone wondering i need 3,167 laps at ape atoll to 83 agility

Spikestr1ke.png

Get an advanced pennace horn from ba and fill it up. double agility xp ftw (and id rather play bh than do agility, personally)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I dont have lvl 5 in any roles but i have the normal penence horn...or should i just collect points for lvl 5 in one of the rolls (my highest are coll and att atm) then get advanced? Also do u have to have the horn equipped for it to gain potential or can it be in your inventory?

Spikestr1ke.png

I dont have lvl 5 in any roles but i have the normal penence horn...or should i just collect points for lvl 5 in one of the rolls (my highest are coll and att atm) then get advanced? Also do u have to have the horn equipped for it to gain potential or can it be in your inventory?

just get lvl 5 attacker, its absurdly easy. and you can have it in your inventory to charge it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]