Moneh

Joeytje50

I just wanted to know, around how much money do tip.it admins make per month? Just curious, as editors of another fansite make $0.00 per year...

If this isn't allowed here, i'm sorry, but im just new here, and i don't know the rules very well.

ok, thx(just wanted to know if there was a way to make money with my hobby :lol: )

And how to become a helper on this site? Im good at making images(http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/User:Parsonsda/Project_Myface/Joeytje50)(if im allowed to have links to that) and i would like to help you guys.

You are certainly welcome to help us out :)

• Website Updates & Corrections is where you can post all updates and corrections to existing content on the site.

• Be sure to check out the Crewbies Missions! sticky in that forum, as it usually contains information/images that are needed.

[*]Website Discussion is where you can post completely new ideas.

[*]If a new, large update is released that requires a lot of new information, sometimes the Tip.it Crew will create a new thread (usually a sticky) in General Discussion, detailing what they need.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

But is there a way to help without having to tell an admin/crew member who could do it? i don't really feel like posting all my images on the forums and having them update them all. Maybe you could do something like that i get rights to edit tip.it, but every edit needs to be checked before it is allowed. As soon as you trust me enough, i will be given total access to edit until i vandalize it. According to the wiki, i can be trusted not to vandalize pages, but i can imagine that you don't trust any random guy who offers his services.

Sorry but as you said, we don't just give anyone the ability to edit the site directly - you need to be a crew member/admin to do that. Surely you understand the security risk that comes with giving anyone that kind of access. And if you're going to ask, we're not taking applications for staff positions right now. We'd still love it if you'd help us out in the ways described above, and you would be given credit for valuable contributions :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Note that it will take much more time when all things have to be uploaded by me(ex. to imageshack) and then re-uploaded to tip.it by u guys. I think it will be much easier if i could upload em myself, then it got checked and if it is good, it is changed too. If this is not possible, then m'kay...

BTW, when do you allow more crew to join? is it a date, or a limit of minimum good corrections?

PS: could you please say Image by: Joeytje50 when i make the image? that is because making the image and then applying transparency is quite a bit more work than saying "his max hit is 22, not 20"

Thanks.

I will give you a preview of the things i'll help you with. These are easy images.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8743/login1j.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3743/login2n.png

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/339/login3.png

The 3 login loading screens

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3513/fallaivy.png

A busy day at the ivy near Falador. To be used on the Ivy page/Woodcutting guide

The following image is one i got from the wiki, but they got it from an image at a postbag, so it's not theirs. This means no copyright problems could exist.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100105231250/runescape/images/8/82/TzTok_Jad.png

To be used on the Jad page. Note that this image was not made by me

Note that it will take much more time when all things have to be uploaded by me(ex. to imageshack) and then re-uploaded to tip.it by u guys. I think it will be much easier if i could upload em myself, then it got checked and if it is good, it is changed too. If this is not possible, then m'kay...

BTW, when do you allow more crew to join? is it a date, or a limit of minimum good corrections?

PS: could you please say Image by: Joeytje50 when i make the image? that is because making the image and then applying transparency is quite a bit more work than saying "his max hit is 22, not 20"

Thanks.

Sorry but our decision is final - we can't just let anyone edit (or upload to) the site. Unless there is a recruitment drive going on (which there won't be for a while), people are invited to join the crew if they are deemed suitable. There is no checklist of qualities or anything like that. But if someone provides a lot of valuable contributions, has a good attitude, etc. then they will likely be considered.

As for the credit, it will likely be presented like all credit is. At the bottom of each page, there is a list of users who contributed to the information provided on said page. Your name would be added to that list.

Hey i got a question about something else, how to set personal info like RSN, avatar, sig, etc?

At the top of the page you will see something that says "Signed in as Joeytje50" with an arrow pointing down. Click on that and select My Settings from the list. Then click on the Profile tab and there you can edit all kinds of profile information.

Posted Image