If Jagex hates...

Castro

the fact people are making serious profits off the p hats and santas that were originally their gifts to the players then, why don't they drop them again in mass quanity and get even. I know it probably won't happen but it'd be great. It make them worthless, and everyone who wanted one could have one just the way the holiday drops are now.

*shudders* what an absolutely horrible idea, the price would drop drastically, and although they look cool, yes, all of the merchants would be wiped out; the economy would very likely crash; yes, it would be nice to "phase out" the rares and such, but not to ruin it all at once.

Hmm, some people have worked hours and hours to get their PartyHats!

Like my friend used 6 months, he was playing all day long, now he got a Blue one, and he is as happy as ever!

BUT, i guess he'll get pretty mad if, one day, everyone gets a Phat for free! Thats like all the hours of working, WASTED!

And i bet he would not the only one getting "ticked" !

And yes, it is a bit unfair that some people actually got the Phat dropped, just so they could pick it upp, but after all, these guys\girls have been playing RS for a long time, so i think some of them deserves it =S

By the way, if people don't like the price, just don't buy it =P

Thanx, --KFK--

they shoudl change it so that everyone that has a phat gets another thing(like a medal that you cant lose or a non-tradeable item) and then everyone gets a phat. That wahy everyone would still get what they want and therefore be able to continue normally. or have ashop that sold phat for 30mill each

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Hmm, some people have worked hours and hours to get their PartyHats!

Like my friend used 6 months, he was playing all day long, now he got a Blue one, and he is as happy as ever!

BUT, i guess he'll get pretty mad if, one day, everyone gets a Phat for free! Thats like all the hours of working, WASTED!

And i bet he would not the only one getting "ticked" !

And yes, it is a bit unfair that some people actually got the Phat dropped, just so they could pick it upp, but after all, these guys\girls have been playing RS for a long time, so i think some of them deserves it =S

By the way, if people don't like the price, just don't buy it =P

I agree with -KFK-. People would get very ticked if this happened. It would be time and money wasted for a significant crowd of people and could affect Jagex as well. (ie. People could stop playing, memberships cancelled, etc.)